background

Sunday, March 10, 2013

 I've always enjoyed cooking.  Something about laying out a nice spread with lots of good food and a table surrounded by people I love.  It leads to good memories and makes me smile just thinking about it. . .

 I was raised on good food provided by a good mom.  Some of my favorite childhood memories stem from the kitchen.  Now, it seems to be a gathering place in my home.

When my son was in high school he had a great group of friends.  I always liked it when they'd come and hang out at our house.  One day he told me "mom, our house is the food house".  He then went on to explain Jake's was the "game house", where many a video game was played, Kellan's was the "sleepy house", because they always crashed and fell asleep, and ours was the "food house" because we always had good stuff to eat.  It makes my heart happy!

Now here I am sharing some of the good stuff at the center of our "food house".  I hope these recipes help you
create more of your own good family memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment