background

Friday, December 6, 2013

Salted Nut Roll Bars


What you need:
1 10 oz. bag miniature marshmallows
1 bag Reese's peanut butter chips
1 - 15 oz jar dry roasted peanuts
1 can condensed milk
4 tablespoons butter
cooking spray
parchment paper

What to do:
1. Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray and place parchment paper inside pan.
Be sure to spray parchment paper with cooking spray as well.
2. Put 1/3 of the jar of dry roasted peanuts in pan on sprayed parchment paper, spreading around.
3. Melt peanut butter chips and butter over low heat, stirring constantly.  It will be a pasty consistency.
4. Remove from heat and add can of condensed milk, stirring til mixed completely.
5. Now add marshmallows and 1/3 jar peanuts and stir until completely coated.
6. Pour this mixture into 9 x 13 pan on top of peanuts already placed in pan.
7. Spread as best you can and add remaining 1/3 jar of peanuts to top.
8.  Let cool (I put it in the fridge for a while, it made cutting them easier) cut into bars and enjoy!

These cookies remind me of a peanut log or a payday bar --- only they're better!!
I found this recipe on Pinterest  and it led me to littlediaryontheprairie.com where I
found great pictures and step by step instructions.  I'll definitely be back to this site to check out
what looked like LOTS of great recipes.  

This cookie is a no bake cookie (which I love).  It's super easy and quick.  These disappeared the
day I put them out for all to enjoy.  I'll be making more soon.  Try these they're delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment